Properties

As at 31 December 2017, S IMMO AG’s property portfolio consists of 241 properties with a book value of EUR 1,839.7m. The occupancy rate is 94.8% and the portfolio’s overall rental yield is 6.1%.

Around 73% of our property portfolio consists of commercial properties (offices, shopping centres and hotels) and the remainder comprises residential properties. About 66% of the buildings are situated in Austria and Germany, while the other 34% are in CEE.  

You can find our most important properties as well as current projects in the database below. An overview of all our properties is provided in our annual report.

Visualisation S IMMO development project 101 Neukölln in Berlin
101 Neukölln
Germany
Offices Retail
Zur Immobilie
S IMMO residential building Adlerhof in Vienna
Adlerhof
Austria
Residential Offices Retail
Zur Immobilie
Akademiehof in Vienna; Office property and headoffice of S IMMO AG
Akademiehof
Austria
Offices
Zur Immobilie
Interior view Arcade Meidling in Vienna
Arcade Meidling
Austria
Retail Offices
Zur Immobilie
Evening- and exterior view Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava
Austria Trend Hotel Bratislava
Slovakia
Hotel Retail Offices
Zur Immobilie
Exterior view S IMMO property in Berliner Strasse in Berlin
Berliner Strasse
Germany
Offices
Zur Immobilie
Danube front Budapest Marriott Hotel
Budapest Marriott Hotel
Hungary
Hotel
Zur Immobilie
Exterior view S IMMO office property City Center in Budapest
City Center
Hungary
Offices Retail
Zur Immobilie
Exterior view S IMMO office project Einsteinova in Bratislava
Einsteinova Business Center
Slovakia
Offices
Zur Immobilie
S IMMO office property Eurocenter Zagreb
Eurocenter
Croatia
Offices Retail
Zur Immobilie
S IMMO office property Galvaniho 4 in Bratislava
Galvaniho 4
Slovakia
Offices Retail
Zur Immobilie
S IMMO office property Leuchtenfabrik in Berlin
Leuchtenfabrik
Germany
Offices
Zur Immobilie
Exterior view Lützow Center in Berlin
Luetzow Center
Germany
Offices Residential Retail
Zur Immobilie
Facade S IMMO property Neutor 1010 in Vienna
Neutor 1010
Austria
Offices
Zur Immobilie
Exterior view Novotel Bucharest
Novotel Bucharest
Romania
Hotel Retail
Zur Immobilie
Exterior view S IMMO office property Podium in Budapest
Pódium
Hungary
Offices Retail
Zur Immobilie
Rendering Quartier Belvedere Vienna Central Station
Quartier Belvedere Central
Austria
Offices
Zur Immobilie
Exterior view office property River Estates in Budapest
River Estates
Hungary
Offices Retail
Zur Immobilie
S IMMO development project Siebenbrunnengasse in Vienna
Siebenbrunnengasse
Austria
Residential Offices
Zur Immobilie
Lounge Sun Offices Bucharest
Sun Offices
Romania
Offices
Zur Immobilie
Sun Plaza Bucharest exterior view
Sun Plaza
Romania
Retail
Zur Immobilie
Podium and Tower of S IMMO's office project The Mark in Bucharest
The Mark
Romania
Offices
Zur Immobilie
Superior Deluxe Executive Suite Vienna Marriott Hotel
Vienna Marriott Hotel
Austria
Hotel
Zur Immobilie