S IMMO AG is a real estate investment company with its head office in Vienna. Since 1987, we have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. We invest exclusively in the European Union with a focus on capital cities in Austria, Germany and CEE. Around 67% of our property portfolio consists of commercial properties (offices, shopping centres and hotels). The remaining 33% comprises residential properties.