S IMMO AG is a real estate investment company with its head office in Vienna. Since 1987, we have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. We invest exclusively in the European Union with a focus on capital cities in Austria, Germany and CEE. Around 67% of our property portfolio consist of commercial properties (offices, shopping centres and hotels). The remaining 33% comprise residential properties. Our aim is to make our company consistently more successful, thus creating value for our shareholders.
We have a streamlined organisation, and maintain flat structures and short decision-making paths. As a result, we act quickly, flexibly and decisively. We have employees in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Romania and Croatia. This enables us to identify local developments at an early stage and respond swiftly.
The following shareholders have submitted major holdings of more than 4% of the share capital pursuant to section 130 et seq. BörseG or section 91 et seq. BörseG (old version) to S IMMO AG:
- On 04 March 2022, CPI Property Group S.A. reported a holding of 42.55% of the shares. Please refer to the notice dated 04 March 2022 for details.
- On 12 November 2020, EUROVEA Services s.r.o. reported an indirect holding of 5.21% of the shares. Please refer to the notice dated 12 November 2020 for details.
Sustainable dividend policy
S IMMO has been paying a dividend to its shareholders since 2011. The positioning of the S IMMO share as a long-term dividend-paying stock is in line with our long-term corporate strategy.
For 2020, the dividend amounted EUR 0.50 per share. For the financial year 2021, the Management Board intends to propose a distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.65 per share entitled to dividends.
S IMMO AG is currently listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange with following products:
- S IMMO share
- S IMMO Green Bond 2022-2027
- S IMMO Green Bond 2021-2028
- S IMMO bond 2019-2029
- S IMMO bond 2019-2026
- S IMMO bond 2018-2030
- S IMMO bond 2018-2024
- S IMMO bond 2015-2027
- S IMMO bond 2015-2025
Further information on S IMMO's strategy can be found in our Annual results 2021 page.
Investing in lasting values: people and real estate
We design valuable living environments for today and tomorrow.
We use our experience, passion and local know how to turn individual properties into a future proof and high performing portfolio based on forward looking decisions.
- Quality: Tenant satisfaction and consistently increasing business value thanks to highest standards
- Heritage: Stability and reliability rooted in a successful past
- Responsibility: Foresighted action for the benefit of our stakeholders and the environment
- Collaboration: Achieving success as a team and together with our stakeholders
Focus on Germany
In terms of investment, we see Germany as the greatest source of potential. We are exploring acquisitions in up-and-coming cities as well as conversions, revitalisation measures and development of space on existing sites. In addition, we are currently working on exciting projects in Vienna, Bratislava and Bucharest.