Value-creating purchases and sales
- Purchases with high asset value as well as potential for high cash flow and value enhancement
- Opportunistic, strategic or cycle-oriented sales
- New construction of objects
- Creation of prime properties in central locations
- Attractive development projects in Vienna, Berlin, Bratislava and Bucharest
Our cycle-oriented strategy
Taking advantage of property cycles is an essential part of our company strategy. In concrete terms, this means entering into a market at a low price level and then later selling the properties again at a higher price level.
This enables us to profit from the increases in value – which are caused by the development of the market but also to a significant degree by our day-to-day work on the property.
- 100% investment in the EU
- Focus on capital cities in Austria, Germany, CEE as well as on German cities with economic and demographic potential
- Thanks to the know-how of local expert teams in Austria, Germany, Hungary and Romania, we are able to identify developments at an early stage and act quickly.
- Listed in the ATX since September 2017
- IATX and GPR General
- Year-end closing price as of 31 Dec 2017: EUR 16.15
- Annual performance: 61.5%
- Book value per share as of 31 Dec 2017: EUR 14.21
- EPRA-NAV per share as of 31 Dec 2017: EUR 17.63
- Earnings per share 2017: EUR 1.97
- Stable and sustainable dividend policy since 2011
- Dividend for 2017: EUR 0.40 per share