Einsteinova Business Center office project fully leased

Corporate news

Great news for S IMMO AG from Slovakia: The Einsteinova Business Center office project in Bratislava is completed and its 23,500 m² of total space have been successfully let out. The tenants include prominent international companies such as UNIQA and IBM. The three IT companies Datalan, Tempest and PMK have now moved into their offices, as well.

S IMMO AG has successfully concluded the development of its Einsteinova Business Center office project in Bratislava. A modern, sustainable office building with roughly 23,500 m² of lettable space was built on a site encompassing around 11,600 m². The building was constructed in accordance with the highest green building standards and is expected to receive BREEAM certification with a level of “excellent”. High-profile international tenants were secured for the property in the early construction phase. The largest tenants are UNIQA poisťovňa, a.s., with roughly 5,000 m² of leased space and IBM with around 9,000 m². The three IT companies Datalan, Tempest and PMK occupy a total of about 8,000 m² of space.

Friedrich Wachernig, member of S IMMO AG’s Management Board, commented: “The completion and simultaneous full occupancy of the Einsteinova Business Center mark the addition of another success story to our portfolio. This project proves yet again that our strategy of buying plots of land in reserve and then waiting to develop them at precisely the right time is effective.”

The Einsteinova Business Center is located right near the Danube in the Petržalka district and is directly connected to Bratislava’s old town via a pedestrian and tram bridge. A shopping centre and one of the oldest public parks in Europe located in the immediate vicinity provide plenty of shopping and leisure possibilities. The building’s location directly on the D1 motorway (Einsteinova) as well as public tram and bus stops located just five minutes away by foot ensure optimal accessibility. There is also plenty of parking available on-site, with 700 above-ground and underground parking spaces. S IMMO owns a 51% stake in the property. The remaining 49% is held by two Slovakian partners.