S IMMO AG: Preliminary results for 2018 show record earnings per share
Ad hoc notification
The preliminary results for the financial year 2018 are:
- Gross profit of roughly EUR 103m exceeding the previous year’s figure of EUR 98.2m, in particular due to an excellent result from hotel operations
- Results from property valuation came to roughly EUR 168m (2017: EUR 127.6m).
- The consolidated net income is considerably higher than last year coming to roughly EUR 204m (2017: EUR 133.5m). Earnings per share amount to EUR 3.08, thus reaching a record high.
- FFO I was increased to roughly EUR 61m (2017: EUR 42.7m) and therefore reached a record level as well. FFO I per share correspondingly amounts to roughly EUR 0.90.
- EPRA-NAV per share as of 31 December 2018 increased to roughly EUR 21.28.
These figures are preliminary and in particular not yet confirmed by the auditor. The final annual results for 2018 will be published on 03 April 2019.