S IMMO AG: Further share repurchase
The Management Board of S IMMO AG has resolved today to start a further share repurchase programme under sec 65 para 1 fig 8 of the Austrian Stock Corporations Act (AktG).
In accordance with sec 5 para 1 and 2 of the Austrian Publication Order 2002 (Veröffentlichungsverordnung 2002) the following information is made publicly available:
- Date of the authorizing resolution of the Annual General Meeting: 11 June 2014
- The resolution was published on 12 June 2014 in accordance with sec 82 para 8 Austrian Stock Exchange Act (BörseG).
- The share repurchase programme will begin on 15 December 2014 and will end at the latest on 31 December 2015.
- The repurchase relates to the ordinary bearer shares of S IMMO AG (ISIN: AT0000652250).
- S IMMO AG plans to repurchase up to a further 3% of the share capital, i.e. a maximum of 2,007,515 shares.
- Maximum price per share: no more than 15% higher than the average quoted price on the Vienna Stock Exchange over the three trading days preceding the relevant repurchase
Minimum price per share: EUR 1.00
- The share repurchase will be carried out via the Vienna Stock Exchange for any purpose permitted by law as specified in sec 65 para 1 fig 8 of the Austrian Stock Corporations Act (AktG). S IMMO AG reserves the right to inter alia use any of its repurchased shares as acquisition currency, to cancel repurchased shares or to resell repurchased shares via the stock exchange or outside the stock exchange.
- The share repurchase programme does not have any effect on the admission of S IMMO AG’s shares to the stock exchange.
S IMMO AG will meet its disclosure obligations under sections 6 and 7 of the Austrian Publication Order 2002 (Veröffentlichungsverordnung 2002) by disclosure on its website at http://www.simmoag.at/en/investor-relations/share-repurchase.
This announcement serves at the same time as announcement pursuant to sections 4 and 5 of the Austrian Publication Order 2002 (Veröffentlichungsverordnung 2002). It does not constitute a public offer to acquire S IMMO shares and does not obligate S IMMO AG to accept offers of S IMMO shares for repurchase.